SOMA Spring 2015 Convention, Washington DC
The Spring SOMA Convention is held each year in Washington, D.C. in
conjunction with D.O. Day on the Hill. This year's Spring Convention theme
is "Advocacy." In order to participate in both events, please plan to
arrive in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday evening, March 4th and plan to
depart on Sunday, March 8th. If you have any questions or concerns
regarding the convention or registration, please contact Mike McKenna,
Convention Coordinator at email@example.com
D.O. Day on the Hill: Thursday, March 5, 2015
Spring SOMA Convention: Friday and Saturday, March 6-7, 2015
1) Follow this link http://studentdo.com/core/events/eventdetails.aspx?iKey=SPRING2015
2) "log on" in the upper right hand corner
3) Click "register"
4) Select "myself" and click "next"
5) Assure that your information is correct and click "next"
6) Select the number of people you are registering for, most likely 1
7) Indicate whether you are a delegate, alternate, or neither and click "next"
8) Confirm your information and click "next"
9) Click "next" one more time then "submit"
SOMA Members: $95 (regular), $100 (late)
Non-SOMA Members: $100 (regular), $125 (late)
Pre-SOMA Members: $40 (regular), $100 (late)
We look forward to seeing you all at our nation's capitol!